Friday, March 6, 2009

Rest in peace Miko...

Still remember, Miko..??my peruvian guinea pig....i miss her alot.. she passed away 3 days ago.. there is no sign of any sickness.. from my own calculation...i assumed that she die of old age because when i first adopt her last time, she already 2 years old plus and she been with me for about 1 year already... miko...rest in peace...and u will be always in our heart...

*Miko

* Wet wet miko...

*Yuki and Miko..

* Big big family

* Pretty Miko...and toro

from Jason, Toro,Yuki & Shiro.....

6 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Diana said: "Sorry to hear of your loss. I can feel how you are feeling because I have a very cute syrian hamster that had died of old age too. I had the hamster before Santa came. Every evening I will let her out of the cage to run round the house. Seeing her got thinner and thinner each day hurts my heart and finally seeing her go. Take care!"

ShaRil rOutH WelLinG said...

rest in peace miko...

regards
Luna, Chiko and Jazz

Jason said...

santa~ thx....

sharil~ luna,chiko,jazz.....thx guyz....miko appreciate it

Jolene said...

oh...it remind me about my sugar glider, so sad... Anyway, she will be happy at heaven.

Wei Qian said...

So sry to hear about your loss. RIP miko

best regards
vodka

3ggNurs3 said...

Now only i saw your blog...R.I.P miko...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin