Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bad mood day

Just came back from hang out with friend. First time ever I drunk and today is the moody~est day for me. Sometimes, we cant really expect the inner part of a human being. I am totally upset and everyone got their own limit of anger and patient. If YOU cant really teach, please...dont do testing people around YOU as YOUR guinea pig. I hated people who did wrong but still not plead guilty.FUCK OFF!!!BASTARD........I know YOU and we know YOU too....so please stop all nonsense before we take law action!! IDIOT!!!
*those who know me..you sure know who i m talking about!!!

3 comments:

Sushi said...

wah, so serious till need law action?

Jolene said...

Who is that?? You seems to be so angry...relax..xD

3ggNurs3 said...

u really seems so super angry...but too bad i don't know who is the one you talking about...cool down~~~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin