Friday, February 13, 2009

Comedy no longer comedy

Went for dinner at Subang with my friends. My mood started to change when my friends mentioned about you. After the dinner, we went for movie. Watched a chinese new year comedy but it's not a comedy for me, i just cant laugh out as usual since everything end like that. Things that I never expected that it actually happend on me. I m just a hopeless guy. I been acting stupid as most of the guy will when they comes into this situation. Is it a right decision??

What is LOVE?? maybe I m not good enough to receive your Love....

4 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Aunty Diana said: "I don't know if I am in any position to make a comment here. Time will wash away any unhappiness. You just have to focus on other things that will make you happy and not on those that will make you sad. They said "count your blessings". The ones that I can see are that you are blessed with all those lovely pets, Toro for one. If you think you have done wrong, correct yourself! Look ahead, you may find someone or something better."

Jason said...

thx diana...:) appreciate tat....happy valentine

Diana Chiew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Chiew said...

Aunty Diana said "No problem. Life is too short to look back and feel sad. Always look ahead, there is always a new day! Like they say, it's your choice to be happy or sad. A very happy valentine's day to you too!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin