Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lunar New year....everyone

Hello everyone.....been away for a week ....keke....my chinese new year holiday....here some of my pet's update....

Still remember my hermit????? here their crabitat setup for the chinese new year celebration...nice????hope they enjoy their new tankmate...a golden cat...keke

Toro with his ang pau....from my mum.....

* From top, Shiro, Toro and Yuki
This is Shiro, if u all still remember him. I adopted him few months back but he stayed with my parent at Johor....his condition getting better and no longer thin like the first day when I brought him back.
*Shiro posing


* Shiro on the table

* Yuki with her teddy bear style

* Chinese new year feel

*Toro with the oranges....

1 comment:

Jolene said...

lolz...yuki is so cute, i likes her fur, so white...moh moh..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin