Saturday, August 15, 2009

Korean Food

Had my dinner with my ex coursemates yesterday and we went for Korean food....... one of the Korean restaurant near Taipan USJ, having promotion...50% off for dine in ... :)


*My favorite~ Korean spicy fried rice cake
This will be in the top of my order list. . .. .. ... all the time for Korean food. . I just cant control myself from order this. Spicy sauce together with the rice cake where the texture is just nice for you to chew.. .. .. The sauce ... .. .. . . . foo yooooo....

*BBQ pork and tenden
For the BBQ set, we ordered two types of meat ~ pork and tenden....
*Beef and Octopus soup

The word i can use to describe this soup . .. .. .. 'Syok'... the mixture of beef, octopus, mushroom, cabbage, carrot and spring onion.....all together into this hot pot. . . .with the taste something like thai food "Tom Yam" . ..
I rated this 4 stars out of 5 stars...and the service i rated 2 stars out of 5 stars . :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin