Friday, October 31, 2008

$#%$#%^*@#$#%

I really hate those owner who think their pet is the most clever and well behaved and keep critic other pet owner, thier words just like a sword which can actually injurd others. Their pet just like all the good things belongs to them and bad things not thiers. I really do not know why they think that way....maybe over proud.. perhaps.....

I just tell the truth, this is not the first time my pet being criticed by other "well behaved" pet's owner and I just can't get it why they never say their pet also behaved that way since the fact is the pet did that too....(saw it myself) and their reason just like.....ai yaa.......they talk to their pet and ask : where you learn this??? and tell other pet owner : he never did this before, maybe other dogs teach him/her.......what a xxx reason.....push all the blame to others...
I just hope that every pet deserve the right on how they behaved and this is the fact...so why those "well behaved " pet's owner must be so pathetic and sarcarstic toward the owner??? think yourself la...dude!!!

1 comment:

3ggNurs3 said...

hmm....mayb i know who u r saying in ur blog....hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin