Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boring life begin....

So fast...my four days holiday just passed like that....here wanna share with you all ...my journey back to johor...my hometown.....
This is the first time I bring Shiro back to my hometown....(my dad dont know i got 3th dog...haha)...At first,...i thought my dad will get mad when he see Shiro....manatau...haha.....he just asked me....wah!!!dog's car izit????...haha...i just pretended don't know...:)
Here some of the photo that my friend took during the trip back to Johore.....

* Shiro~licking my cold water bottle

*Yuki~nice dream during the journey

*Toro~sleepy look

Three of them really have a nice holiday at my house...they ran here there......bang here and there.....bark here and there.....even my sister willing to let Toro choose one of her doll collection. She opened the wardrobe and let him choose himself.......haha( my sister never let people touch her doll collection 1)

Enjoying~~~~yogurt!!!

My sister, Toro, Yuki and Shiro~~~~



Finally I decided to shave Shiro to botak...because his coat too soft and i assumed that that still puppy coat...so I decided to botak him.....so that his coat can grow harder and nicer and most important hopefully his coat will grow back before chinese new year.....here Shiro after shaved all his coat......look like Chihuahua.....



* wear jacket on him during night and raining time.....

Let them play with my sister's toy ball.....manatau...the ball became "rubbish" within few minutes!!! here the video clip....poor green ball......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin