Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my lovely miko......

Although I adopted Miko but I treated her just like my other pets.....provide her enough food, provide her clean living environment. She a clever guinea pig I ever owned before and she is just adorable and lovely.Now, I don't have to worried about Miko everytime I let her play with Toro and Yuki. Because I knew that Toro and Yuki will not harm Miko as they all been living together for a period. While for Shiro, kekekeke......cant take my eye away from him ....









Before this, I cant really believes that dog and guinea pig can live together but now.....I can 100% confirm that they can.

Guinea pig not only a socialible cute creature, they also easy to maintain and take care.

Hopefully I can get her some cagemates so that she will not be lonely as nowadays, I m busy with my education and also my part time job.






*cute eye contact between Yuki and Miko

2 comments:

3ggNurs3 said...

After I saw this post, mayb i can consider to keep one guinea pig...so that boyboy won't be so lonely...hehe

Jason said...

haha...great...must b4 u get 1...must train boy boy 1st...:P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin